Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Seat in the corner

Oh my seat in the corner how I've missed you so.  My social life took over for sometime but now I am back to fulfill your emptiness. 

You are always there when I want to be alone.  You will never leave me when I am in need.  

We share the same musical interests because you never get mad when I have Jack Johnson mornings and Miles Davis nights.  

I wiggle and I squirm, but you never move about.   I toss and I turn, and you never shout.  

I pass you day in and day out, making sure you are still there.  Each night we meet again, your warmness comforting me.   Through rain and wind I will come find you.  

I think about you throughout the day, you are always on my mind.  You help me gather my thoughts and contemplate what is to come. 

The time will come when we have to part ways, but you will always know that you will be my seat in the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment